Mission statement and values
We aspire to be a trustworthy brand on the global textile market through cooperation with our successful partners. Wendre’s main priority is to show responsibility towards the environment, energy-saving and the community.
We strive to be Europe’s best home textile manufacturer through learning, flexibility and innovation.
The guiding principle of Wendre’s journey towards its objective is to develop, produce and sell products according to the requirements, needs and expectations of
- customers and
- interested parties, but also
- legal authorities
- and those acknowledged by Wendre, and to constantly improve its management system and increase its influence.
OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH CUSTOMERS focuses on their needs and on increasing their satisfaction through:
- product development and sales support;
- compliance with product requirements;
- flexible customer service; and
- creating and maintaining loyal relationships.
OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH EMPLOYEES ensures:
- effective communication;
- the best work organisation;
- efficient organisation of training events; and
- a motivating and risk-free working environment that meets safety requirements.
OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH PARTNERS places value on:
- potential for improvement and innovation;
- adherence to contractual requirements;
- the use of environmentally sustainable technology; and
- loyal, long-term relationships.
OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE ENVIRONMENT ensures:
- minimal pollution;
- minimal waste;
- adherence to waste sorting, collection and disposal requirements;
- adherence to the storage and use requirements of dangerous substances;
- adherence to fire safety requirements; and
- energy- and resource-efficient behaviour through our management system and implementation of activities designed to improve productivity and sustainability.
OUR EMPLOYMENT POLICY ensures that:
- our employees are free to join us and make independent decisions with regard to their employment relationship;
- working for us is always voluntary;
- children have the right to further themselves and acquire an education, i.e. they are not allowed to perform tasks that are unsuitable for them;
- minors are given tasks that are safe and suitable for them and meet legal requirements. We support young people who wish to work/train to develop a working habit, improve their abilities and skills and fulfil their potential;
- nobody is discriminated against and all employees are treated equally.
OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE COMMUNITY sees us:
- as a responsible partner to community representatives;
- valuing and protecting the surrounding living environment;
- contributing to cooperation with educational and cultural institutions;
- helping the weakest members of society wherever possible; and
- being socially responsible.
In order to guarantee SAFETY ALONG THE SUPPLY CHAIN, we ensure:
- that assets and information belonging to the company, our employees and customers (partners) are securely preserved; and
- professional prevention and management of emergency situations.
We follow the PRINCIPLES OF BUSINESS ETHICS by:
- operating in accordance with current laws, regulations, rules and best business practice and avoiding anti-competition agreements;
- maintaining our reputation as an honest, trustworthy and responsible company and refusing to participate in acts of bribery, extortion or corruption;
- following best practice and maintaining our impartiality in communicating with our customers and employees, other companies and the public; and
- supporting and respecting international human rights and taking a zero-tolerance stance towards instances of slavery and human trafficking.