We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager
About the role:
We are looking for Marketing & Communications Manager to manage and develop Wendre Group communications, take care of Wendre Brand management and support our sales with engaging content. Our commitment is to deliver world-class sleeping solutions that deliver truly satisfying value to our customers and delight our end consumers.
You will work with a wide range of marketing and communication tasks across the Wendre Group to drive awareness of Wendre Group and Wendre consumer brand as well as boost sales in all our markets.
We are seeking a marketing communications expert who knows the roles of different communication channels and can plan and produce engaging content to e.g. website, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. The candidate should have a strong understanding of SEO, with abilities to produce search engine optimized content. We are looking for an experienced writer who knows how to turn the technical data of products into stories that purchasers and consumers cannot resist.
Our new marketing & communications manager will play an active role in our web renewal project (coordinating co-operation with external parties, content creation etc.) so good project management skills are needed and experience in web projects is a plus.
The ideal candidate should present exceptional skills in influencing, cross-functional collaboration and building strong partnerships externally and internally. We are looking for a person with a certain level of business acumen, understanding of key business measures and sales processes.
- 3+ years’ experience in communications and marketing
- Experience in communications’ planning and content creation for websites, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills (both English and Estonian / Finnish or Polish is a plus!)
- Experience in consumer goods marketing and campaign planning
- Interest in and skills to measure the impact of his/her work with relevant analytics tools
- Highly-organized, self-starter, with the ability to prioritize with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, able to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Location: candidate should be located in Pärnu, Estonia
- Coordinating Wendre Group website renewal project
- Content creation and updating Wendre Group web pages
- Building and managing the group’s social media profiles and presence according to communication’s strategy
- Taking care of Wendre consumer brand management and marketing according to brand strategy
- Creating strong, engaging stories for new products and innovations
- Supporting sales and campaigns with content creation
Terms of the role
This is a permanent role with start as soon as possible for the preferred candidate. Place of work is our Parnü office (Estonia).
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the role and the recruitment process, please contact HR Manager Liisa Alekask, +372 538 475 20