We are looking for a Sales Manager Poland & Eastern Europe
As our Sales Manager in Poland & Eastern Europe, your goal is to strategically drive our expanding quilts & pillow and beds & mattresses business together with your sales team. Our commitment is to deliver world-class sleeping solutions that provide a truly satisfying value to our customers and delight our end consumers.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of sales and marketing plans according to the strategic plan and budget for the Business unit.
- Proactive development of Key Account Customers and prospect relationships.
- Operational execution and excellence of sales and marketing plans
- Continues performance evaluation and actions to further improve sales growth and profitability.
- Owner of distribution and product portfolio strategy for the Business unit according to a strategic plan.
- Monitor and act on changes in the market and/or competitors products, sales and marketing activities.
- Translate market and customer insights to the portfolio and product strategies which will drive our performance.
- In close cooperation with our Category Managers, development and maintenance of a long term product road map and strategy per category and market segment for each Key Account Customer.
- Investigation, design, and validation of products and portfolios contribution and need throughout the whole business life cycle for each Key Account Customer.
Terms of the role
This is a permanent role with start as soon as possible for the preferred candidate. Place of work is either our site in Kostrzyn nad Odrą or home office in Poland. Work conditions will align with the laws of the location country. The role includes frequently travelling time, mainly within Europe.
- 10+ years’ experience in Sales Management / Key Account management, preferably including 3+ year’s working with major retail chains in Poland and/or Central Europe.
- Excellent management skills from leading a direct reporting sales team.
- Business acumen, understanding of key business KPI´s and ability to make decisions on business priorities and implications of projects/ actions.
- Higher education in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or similar.
- Strong understanding of home furnishing/sleep solutions markets, ideally from an international environment.
- Experience from a commercial Category management role would be an additional asset.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
- Highly organized, self-starter, high level of ownership with the ability to prioritize with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- A systematic approach, accuracy and time management skills.
- Commercial business mindset. Understands and can challenge the business.
Why work at Wendre?
Wendre Group is a very solid company and one of Europe’s largest producers of bedding products. Wendre has further growth potential, and in parallel, we are open to growing through potential acquisitions.
So – these are exciting times! We launched a company strategy for 2020-2022, giving the new Sales Manager a big exposure and the opportunity to make a large impact in a short time. It is an exceptional chance to be part of the next chapter of the company in this competitive industry.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English to B-Active Headhunting. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
All enquiries are treated confidentially. For more information about the role or recruitment process, please contact recruitment consultant Jacek JABŁOŃSKI (email@example.com & +48 604 280 207).
We look forward to receiving your application!